Psychological Testing and Evaluations
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder--Child/Adolescent/Adult
- Childhood Developmental Disorders
- Austism Spectrum Disorders
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Personality Assessment
- Pre-surgical Screening
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluations
There are several STEPS in the evaluation process.
1. An initial intake session is scheduled to gather information about background, history, and current problems of the person to be tested. Your regular office copay/fee will be collected for this session.
If testing is for a minor, go to Services for Minors--Services for Minors and Downloadable Forms.
2. The next step is to set up an appointment to be tested in our office. Several hours may be required to complete the testing.
3. At the testing appointment, be prepared to pay fees, copays, or deductible that may apply, before the testing is started. If your insurance does not cover psychological testing, our fees are $150 per unit of testing. Our office staff will let you know what you will need to pay before this appointment.
4. It is helpful if you bring something to drink and a snack to eat. Children especially will enjoy and may require this as the testing can take several hours. Children are given short breaks during the testing process.
5. A feedback session is scheduled to give test results to the individual and/or parents. It usually takes two weeks to score the testing, interpret the results, and write up the Psychological Evaluation. Your usual office copay will be collected at this session.
6. A final written Psychological Evaluation will be given to the individual or parents. Also, if a healthcare professional referred the person for the evaluation, a copy of the evaluation will be sent to the referring professional.
7. If results are required in a short period of time, we will try our best to accommodate you.